Bellberry is host to an
International Scientific Congress, discussing:
“Challenges of Valuing and Paying for Combination Therapies in Oncology”
Do not miss this important event… including a presentation of the issues and a discussion of the options for managing the challenges by an international panel of experts.
Programme governance by a Scientific Advisory Committee Chaired by Emeritus Professor Lloyd Sansom AO
WHEN Wednesday 20 November 2019
Registration 0830 – 0930 / Event 0930 – 1700
WHERE Hyatt Regency, Sydney 161 Sussex Street
COST $350 (inc. GST) per person
REGISTER HERE Places are strictly limited.
Bellberry supports consumer engagement in research conversations. Consumer and patient representatives wishing to attend should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest in a complimentary registration.
- Australian Government Department of Health
- CADTH Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health
- Consumer representatives
- EUNetHTA European Network of Health Technology Assessment
- Representatives from US, Canada, Europe. Singapore and Japan
- NICE National Institute for Health & Care Excellence
- PBAC Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee
BELLBERRY ACKNOWLEDGES MEETING SUPPORT FROM